top of page
Indochina Energy works with large and mid-sized industrial companies, financial institutions and government agencies to plan, implement and manage projects and ventures in the infrastructure and energy sectors of South and Southeast Asia.
Indochina Energy has a team of experts throughout the region with extensive experience in the strategic, financial, commercial and technical management of energy sector ventures in the region and worldwide.
We work discreetly as an on-the-ground local strategic partner in the greater Indochina region to:
1. Conduct pre-feasibility studies, gather market intelligence, assess regulatory risks and analyse the techno-economic viability of projects.
2. Screen investment and acquisition targets according to agreed criteria.
3. Develop business plans for the formation, launch and management of ventures including corporate structuring, finance, human resources, target investments, financial scenario projections, technical partners and exit plans.
4. Approach the owners of investments or acquisition targets and potential strategic, commercial, technical and financial partners in south and southeast Asia to initiate discussions.
5. Work with appointed legal, technical and financial advisors to conduct detailed evaluation and due diligence on target investments.
6. Manage negotiations around joint ventures and the structuring of investments.
7. Supervise the development of greenfield and brownfield projects to completion.
8. Assist in planning and executing initial public offerings and strategic exit transactions.
9. Manage investor relations and corporate communications.
10. Manage the operation of developed projects and acquired assets on behalf of partners with a focus on effective commercial management, marketing, finance, human resources and governance.
bottom of page